Watch Pacquiao-Hatton HBO 24/7 Episode 4 Online | Battle Of East And West

The premiere telecast of Pacquiao Vs Hatton 24/7 Episode 4 on HBO will be aired on FRIDAY, MAY 1, the night before the fight. HBO will feature pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao (48-3-2, 36 KOs) and UK's Ricky Hitman Hatton (45-1, 32 KOs) from their preparations with their trainers Freddie Roach and Floyd Mayweather Sr. The Battle of East and West will be held at on May 2 at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada and will be telecast live via pay-per-view on HBO.

Exclusive behind-the-scenes access to this pre boxing fight, along with in-depth interviews, as these determined warriors, both making their second "24/7" appearance, prepare for the first mega-fight of 2009.

Pacquiao Hatton 24/7 Episode 4 HBO Part 1 of 2


Pacquiao Hatton 24/7 Episode 4 HBO Part 2 of 2


There's only 8 hours left before we can Watch Hatton Vs Pacquiao Replay videos. I hope this post helps.

Manny Pacquiao Ricky Hatton 24/7 on HBO 4 Part Series
Pacquiao vs Hatton 24/7 Episode 1 HBO
Pacquiao vs Hatton 24/7 Episode 2 HBO
Pacquiao vs Hatton 24/7 Episode 3 HBO
Pacquiao vs Hatton 24/7 Episode 4 HBO



Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

1 PEOPLE COMMENTED:

Anonymous said...

Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my own
blog soon but I'm having a difficult time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
Also visit my blog post : yachtzubehor

Post a Comment



Do you like my post on your e-mail?
Please enter your email address to subscribe