These remote controls are for those times when you wish he/she would do what you want! No batteries required - Powered by positive thinking!
1. Point remote at subject.
2. Push an y button on the remote.
3. Hope for the best!
Hard disk girls
She remembers everything, forever.
She forgets about you, the moment you turn her off.
Everyone knows that she can't do a thing right, but no one can live without her.
She is cool but difficult to access sometimes.
Always busy when you need her.
She makes horrible things look beautiful.
She is always faster and faster.
Every ten things she says, eight are nonsense.
She is good for nothing but at least she is fun.
Also known as "wife'' when you are not expecting her, she comes, installs herself and uses all your resources. If you try to uninstall her you will lose something, if don't try to uninstall her you will lose everything.
So you think you’re pretty smart, eh? If you think you have a big brain then try this IQ test and see if you are as smart as me! The screenshot is of the entire family safely across the river; which is the objective of the game. Everything is in Japanese, so here's the rules:
+ Only 2 persons on the raft at a time.
+ The father cannot stay with any of the daughters without their mother's presence.
+ The mother cannot stay with any of the sons without their father's presence.
+ The thief (striped shirt) cannot stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there.
+ Only the Father, Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft.
Solution in comments.
Be less bored again! Another addictive game where your aim is to avoid the obstacles by flying either higher or lower, but you also have to be careful to avoid crashing into the ceiling or the floor. its been a craze at the office, while waiting for work, and we're having some challenges among ourselves. When I say addictive, take my word for it. Enjoy!
- The "Special" tone available to users of Nokia phones when receiving SMS (text messages) is actually Morse code for "SMS". Similarly, the "Ascending" SMS tone is Morse code for "Connecting People," Nokia’s slogan. The "Standard" SMS tone is Morse code for "M" (Message).
- In Asia, the digit 4 never appears in any Nokia handset model number, because 4 is considered unlucky in many parts of Southeast/East Asia.
- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
- STEWARDESSES is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
- Coca-Cola was originally green.
- If you are right handed, you will tend to chew your food on your right side. If you are left handed, you will tend to chew your food on your left side.
- If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. For when a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.
- Your tongue is germ free only if it is pink. If it is white there is a thin film of bacteria on it.
- The Mercedes-Benz motto is ‘Das Beste oder Nichts’ meaning ‘the best or nothing’.
- The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
- Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
- Dalmatians are born without spots.
- The ' v ' in the name of a court case does not stand for 'versus', but for 'and' (in civil proceedings) or 'against' (in criminal proceedings)
- The reason honey is so easy to digest is that it’s already been digested by a bee
- Roosters cannot crow if they cannot extend their necks.
- The color blue has a calming effect. It causes the brain to release calming hormones.
- Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
- The verb “cleave” is the only English word with two synonyms which are antonyms of each other: adhere and separate.
- When you blush, the lining of your stomach also turns red.
- The lion that roars in the MGM logo is named Volney.
- Google is actually the common name for a number with a million zeros.
- Switching letters is called spoonerism. For example, saying jag of Flapan, instead of flag of
- The attachment of the human skin to muscles is what causes dimples.
- The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
- The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea in the eye. It takes in oxygen directly from the air.
- In most watch advertisements the time displayed on the watch is 10:10 because then the arms frame the brand of the watch (and make it look like it is smiling.)
- Colgate faced big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking countries. Colgate translates into the command “go hang yourself.”
- If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person
died of natural cause.
Categories: interesting facts
WOMEN WITH BIG BREASTS:
- can get a taxi on the worst days
- have a neat place to carry spare change
- have always been the center of the arts (art)
- make jogging a spectator sport
- can keep a magazine dry while laying in the tub
- always float better
- know where to look first for lost earrings
- rarely lack for a slow dance partner
- have a place to set their glasses when sitting in an armless recliner
- don’t cause a traffic accident every time they bend over in public
- always look younger
- find that dribbled food makes it to the napkin on their lap
- can always see their toes and shoes
- can sleep on their stomachs
- have no trouble sliding behind the wheel of small cars
- know that people can read the entire message on their t-shirts
- know that everything more than a handful is wasted
- can come late to a theater and not disrupt an entire aisle
Christopher Cross' Arthur's Theme was lording the airwaves when my mom was pushing me out on this world:
I know it's crazy, but it's true
If you get caught between the Moon and New York City
The best that you can do .....
The best that you can do is fall in love"
click this link for you to find out the #1 song on any date in history; on the day you were born or the approximate date you were conceived.
WHAT A SHOW! South Koreans pull off a crazy coordinated dance for Samsung. This was part of the new employee training. More like team-building I think. Opening ceremonies at the Olympics is just around the corner.
Samsung Dance - video powered by Metacafe
Categories: youtube finds
1. "Fine": This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. "Five Minutes": If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. "Nothing": This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4. "Go Ahead": This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
5. "Loud Sigh": This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6. "That's Okay": This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. "Thanks": A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.
8. "Whatever": Is a woman's way of saying F@!K YOU!
9. "Don't worry about it, I got it": Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response, refer to #3.
Troop of One Hundred
The prank involves a hundred-strong mob chasing lone, innocent passers-by to see their responses. The reactions are hilarious and make you want to grab 100 people and try the same.
Of course, it doesn’t help the victims, when the people in the mob shout out things like "Here comes the tsunami!" "It’s that guy!" and "Danger!" in Japanese. Who wouldn’t be tempted to yell and run for their lives in a situation like that?
Crazy Japanese Port-O-Potty Prank
In this toilet prank, they used very high tech portable toilets, which cost about US$43000 to build! After watching this video clip, I will never use any portable toilet again. You’ll know why after watching it.
Massage Chair Gone Mad
Ski Resort spa prank