Kobe/LeBron Puppet Commercials for Nike

These puppet commercials by Nike featuring Kobe Bryant and LeBron James really rubbed Dwight Howard the wrong way. They were featured in SLAM magazine this July 2009. I think the match up between these two popular athletes is over-hyped, even before they face each other in the NBA finals.

So far Kobe Bryant has held up his end of the campaign. Now David Stern's dream for a Lakers-Cavs Finals, as it is anticipated to soar in the ratings, spoiled by the Orlando Magic, crushing Cavaliers and winning the Eastern Conference Finals, 4-2.

I know these have popped up everywhere, but I'm sure I have some readers that have not seen these humorous commercials. Watch the ads below.

MVP Rings



Chalk


Unstoppable




Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

0 PEOPLE COMMENTED:

Post a Comment



Do you like my post on your e-mail?
Please enter your email address to subscribe