Adam Lambert One, Cryin American Idol May 12 Video with Lyrics

Vote Adam Lambert
1-866-Idols-03; 1-866-Idols-06; and 1-866-Idols-09.

Adam Lambert sings U2's "One", as for his judge’s choice, which was picked by Simon. Still a very consistent, and brilliant performance. I love Adam's outfit tonight.

Judges comments on One:
Randy - Not feelin’ the change in the melody
Kara - “You make it unbelievable. You did your own version.”
Paula - You are “One” American Idol I am staring at now
Simon - That was a brilliant song choice.

VIDEO: Adam Lambert sings "One" on American Idol Top 3 (May 12)




As for his choice, Adam picked the Aerosmith classic Cryin'. As usual, he wowed the panel. Judges comments on Cryin':

Randy - “You are one of the best we’ve ever had on the stage.”
Kara - “Amazing we’ll see you at the finals.”
Paula - You’ve the bar so high in the sky.
Simon - You deserve it based on talent.

VIDEO: Adam Lambert sings "Cryin'" on American Idol Top 3 (May 12)



I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin' to forget you
Your love is sweet misery
I was cryin' just to get you
Now I'm dyin' cause I let you
Do what you do to me



Other keywords that people use for this are: One lyrics, Apologize lyrics, Heartless lyrics, Dance Little Sister lyrics, You are so Beautiful lyrics, Heartless, Apologize, Cryin lyrics



Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

0 PEOPLE COMMENTED:

Post a Comment



Do you like my post on your e-mail?
Please enter your email address to subscribe