Ok, it's way too late for 2007, but not for the Chinese new year, hehe! My 2006 is highlighted by, at last, joining the workforce, naks! That was good, for me and my family, (of course!ok for one th they keep nagging me to loat time). So hopefully, it will be continued progress for us.
Resolutions! Although it will be neglected after some time, but for me, its a must. It's for my self-improvement, naks!
- Spend more time with my siblings. (bonding and Jawo times!)
- Spend time discovering more about Prunes 101..
- Master time management, i have to manage myself, as a son, brother, subordinate, student, loner, friend, confidante, lover. (whew!)
- My alarming tardiness! (OMG! it's getting worse!)
- Be able to explore serene sceneries.
- I have to learn a thing or two. (Gosh! My pileup of to-dos!) And I miss fantasy NBA.
- Gain weight, gain weight, gain weight!
- talk, talk and more talk. Improptu talk, i mean, getting acquainted and all. I need to learn the art of sweet-talking!
- Have that confidence, that's what everybody is looking for from me.