Shaken or Sterile

At first, I was hesitant watching the movie. But last night, I decided to give in to my officemate's craving. I thought it was another spy-hard, hardcore action movie.

Damn, i got hooked.
The 21st installment of the Bond franchise, it is actually based on Ian Fleming's first Bond novel. But what made it different to the other 20 is that, this Bond is far more vulnerable than his predecessors - he was at first arrogant, gritty and warfreak, then he have his heart broken.

What's the connection of the title to movie? Just watch it. Its worth your money.

PAHABOL: the movie is bundled with the latest Spidey trailer.



Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

0 PEOPLE COMMENTED:

Post a Comment



Do you like my post on your e-mail?
Please enter your email address to subscribe