Megan Fox Haz Thumb of an Toe Shocking PHOTOS!

God is somewhat fair. He didn't created a perfect human being. As I noticed in previous post of Megan Fox in Transformers 2 Premiere in Seoul, what an awkward thumb she got in there. Is this was done Photoshop ninjas?



Megan Fox may be that hot and that headturner, but does not have that womanly thumb as you would expect from her, looks like mutant thumb as we cannot imagine that revelation. The whole daydreaming was RUINED because she got a mutant thumb !

Megan Fox is absolutely stunning and has a sassy attitude - those thumbs are just one little imperfection in a awesome package!

More on her thumb:

Megan Fox Thumb Nail Picture | Megan Fox Thumbs Photo



Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin

23 PEOPLE COMMENTED:

Anonymous said...

looks like a toe to me.

Anonymous said...

biggg fuckin deal shess fineeeeeeeeeeee<3

Anonymous said...

she is still hot

Tim said...

I will not abide another toe!

Anonymous said...

good if you got a foot fetish.... not that it do :P

Anonymous said...

People like you are fucking stupid! A thumb? So what? Fuck your life.

Anonymous said...

o_O

Anonymous said...

who gives a shit

Anonymous said...

im about to throw up

Anonymous said...

I luv the thumb

Anonymous said...

she is hot..but so wat its not like if you going to see it all the time or just focus on her thumb than her appeareance

Anonymous said...

Wonder how many people have thumb fetishes like foot fetsihes.

Anonymous said...

i have the same thumb! i noticed it a long time ago because i always looking at people's thumbs to see if i could find one like mine. they aren't real common but you will see this kind of thumb every once in a while.

Anonymous said...

I have the same thumb too! my brother told me, "well you're not the only one with freaky thumbs. Megan Fox has them too. Google it." So I did. :)

Anonymous said...

Haha that's so cool to know that I'm not the only one with cool thumbs (: I love them, both of mine are like that luckily, Megan only has one, and all my fingers are short and cute so it works (:

Anonymous said...

u know wat all u hatteerz tht thumb looks bomb it loooks like it can finger real goood
dammm id like to suck on it all night long:]

Anonymous said...

That thing makes me want to tear my face off and fuck my own eye sockets.. one of the most disgusting things i have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

OMG! i have a thumb like that too and my friends call it a toe! i went crazy when i found out!

Anonymous said...

her thumbs make her ugly, not really. shes pretty. but a horrible actress. she should have just been a model.

Anonymous said...

IDC ABOUT MEGAN FOX THUMBS.THAT IS ANOTHER REASON TO SHOW YOU SHE ISNT AS HOT AS EVERYONE TRIES TO MAKE HER BE.SHE IS OVERRATED & AVERAGE LOOKING.I DONT FIND HER STUPIDITY,SLUTTYNESS & BITCHYNESS CUTE.

Anonymous said...

How does she masterbate with a stump-like growth on herhands? She must rub on some old rusty doorknobs for kicks I guess.

Anonymous said...

i agree i do not think she is that hot. she looks like every other stupid hollywood fake chick.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't even let her stick that retard thumb in my ass, I wouldnt even let her stick it in my moms ass.

Post a Comment



Do you like my post on your e-mail?
Please enter your email address to subscribe