Man dies after bizarre sexual deed

Just when you thought how creative men can do, this news is way overboard. A man died of heart failure after his penis got stuck in a soft drink bottle, doctors tried to save him by cutting the bottle below the neck but to no avail because by that time, the skin around the penis had started to become swollen, causing him to be unable to urinate.

It is like JACKASS prank inserting-a-matchbox-toy-in-the-ass turned DISASTER. It is really sad to hear someone died with such kind... but what's really strange is that he is 77 YEARS OLD, D-O-M, LOL !!!

Related Stories Widget by LinkWithin


Post a Comment

Do you like my post on your e-mail?
Please enter your email address to subscribe